Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Browser in /home/jwntestc/public_html/profiler/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/libs/Browser.php on line 139

check the code and notice in this folder it has duplicate files (see the screen shot)

1. Capture
    TomC Moderator

Hmmmm …. it’s possible there may have been a hiccup during your file upload/unzip process
    (it happens . . . computers and data streams can skip a beat once in a while, ya know?)

You might also try clearing both your JAT3 cache and browser cache – though this is likely unrelated to a cashe data-jam issue.

While I know many (perhaps even most) prefer the “extension manager” method of uploading and installing their templates . . . I do like to offer (what I consider to be) the time-tested and rarely failing method of uploading via FTP client – such as FileZilla or any other FTP client you might be comfortable with – and couple that with the step-by-step quickstart installation process outlined HERE

knock on wood …. this method has yet to do me wrong.

just an alternative suggestion . . . especially if the only thing you have to lose is a little bit of time
    (as opposed to a mess of custom content you’ve already painstakingly developed)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum