Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I already installed the Joomla 1.7 and now i need to install the JA_Minisite Template. I downoloaded the file ja_minisite.v1.1.0 from downbloaded section. During instalatrion process there was a mensage “There was an error uploading this file to the server.”

Can you help?

TomC Moderator

<em>@meiros 272167 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I already installed the Joomla 1.7 and now i need to install the JA_Minisite Template. I downoloaded the file ja_minisite.v1.1.0 from downbloaded section. During instalatrion process there was a mensage “There was an error uploading this file to the server.”

Can you help?</blockquote>
    The first question I would ask is why you would install J1.7 first and then JA Minisite when you can do both simultaneously utilizing teh quickstart installation process? It installs everything for you.

My recommendation would be to wipe the slate clean and start from scratch – this time installing via the quickstart install.

How To Perform A QUICKSTART Installation – A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE

meiros Friend

This is a test, because I had problems with the quickstart installation . I couldn’t creat or edit new articles.

TomC Moderator

<em>@meiros 272189 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is a test, because I had problems with the quickstart installation . I couldn’t creat or edit new articles.</blockquote>
    Just to clarify . . . You’re saying that, after you successfully completed the quickstart install, you could not create or edit new articles?

meiros Friend

yes. My post about that problem is here:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/artile-editor-page/

I have no solution. The new instalation is ok and now I can create and edit articles. But still need to know what problem is that.

mediamente Friend

I have the same problem! No way to edit articles…

meiros Friend

I decided to install the J1.5 quickstart package and every thing is ok now!

patrryk22 Friend

ive installed ja minisite 1.7 and ther is no sampla datas . please help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  patrryk22 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum