Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

<em>@jooservices 494754 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    No . Click on each ajax request ( right side ) you’ll see ajax respond data.

Anyways. Please try with
    # Increase all needed php variables
    max_execute_time
    memory_limit

And also turn off display_errors if needed.

Than restart apache to update it.

# And if possible i would suggest use Ubuntu / Apache / PHP for most easily and nice working for web server .

Finally if you still can’t work on this. Please bring it online. I’ll help install quickstart.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

aha,, finally i change on php.ini

max_execution_time=1000
    memory_limit=1024M
    display_errors=Off

then i restart again my apache server ( i am using xampp on my local computer ) and installation finished — ^^
    thanks for your help ..

wangfenglei Friend

<em>@jooservices 494754 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    No . Click on each ajax request ( right side ) you’ll see ajax respond data.

Anyways. Please try with
    # Increase all needed php variables
    max_execute_time
    memory_limit

And also turn off display_errors if needed.

Than restart apache to update it.

# And if possible i would suggest use Ubuntu / Apache / PHP for most easily and nice working for web server .

Finally if you still can’t work on this. Please bring it online. I’ll help install quickstart.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

aha,, finally i change on php.ini

max_execution_time=1000
    memory_limit=1024M
    display_errors=Off

then i restart again my apache server ( i am using xampp on my local computer ) and installation finished — ^^
    thanks for your help ..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Try to change max execution time to maximum value from php.ini and then try to install package .</blockquote>
    Glad to hear , as said in first post max execution time to maximum value its common issue with users to install quickstart/ extension on local system and live servers .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Try to change max execution time to maximum value from php.ini and then try to install package .</blockquote>
    Glad to hear , as said in first post max execution time to maximum value its common issue with users to install quickstart/ extension on local system and live servers .

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum