Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

I want to install the template quickstart of Apr 19, 2017 with demo data and make it multi lingual with dutch and english. However, due to the problems with 3.7 and the previous problems I had with the previous version due to VM issues, I know feel a bit afraid of continueing befor the new jooml 3.7. compatibility is finished. Could you tell me an good extimate for the template to be compatible with joomla 3.7.

I want to make the template multilangual. Dutch and English. By default the site and VM are in English. I want to start in Dutch. I want to enable the navigational structure for Dutch so I can later on add english very easily. When I install it by default there are a few steps to take in a perfectly right order. Do you know that order? With the right order I mean a step by step multilangual setup for joomla 3.7 with virtuemart translation.

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

1) We’re in progress of updating our products to Joomla 3.7, pls stay tuned. For any issue of VM core, pls try to use the latest version of VM.

2) I’m not entirely sure about the ‘order’ you’re referring to here. If you want to use Dutch, just set it as default language on your site. To set up a multilingual site, you can follow official docs from Joomla: https://docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Setup_a_Multilingual_Site

Regards

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend
    1. thanks!
    2. I managed to do a multilanguage setup. The thing is, VM requires a multilanguage setup first. If this is not set propperly, existing content is lost since the tables are not migrated properly when the backend language is non-EN.

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum