Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m trying to install this on an existing Joomla site, but it doesn’t show correctly (I think it’s because modules are missing?).

How can I install the modules, or the theme as a whole at the same time, similar to how the Quick Start installs you provide work.

Thanks!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear noddyy,

I would advice you to install the JA Rasite quickstart on your localhost and then check the backend settings of each module or plugin or template backend. To install the modules and plugins, you can get those once you unzip the main download zip from the download section,

On unzip of main download file, you would see three folders, extensions, quickstart and template. All the used extensions (module / plugins are available in the Extension folder. You can install them and settings for the same can be checked from the quickstart backend of modules / plugins.

Arvind

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum