Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!

First of all I would like to thank the team to create a free responsive Joomla template such as Purity III. It’s really kind!

But… I’m having difficulties with the installation of the template. I downloaded the full Purity III package and installed it all through the extension manager. Then I made the template ‘standard’, but when I try to edit it with the Magic Editor or check my website (bamadi.be), then I just see a blank page.

Can someone help me? I’m doing something wrong for sure 😉

Thanks a lot.

I appreciate it!

Greetings,
    Olivier

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I saw you running on Joomla 3.0 and using JAT3v2 framework with JA Elastica . JA PurityIII is based on Latest T3 framework .
    You can not use both framework on same site . Disable the JAT3 plugin from plugin manager , clear site cache and check .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I saw you running on Joomla 3.0 and using JAT3v2 framework with JA Elastica . JA PurityIII is based on Latest T3 framework .
    You can not use both framework on same site . Disable the JAT3 plugin from plugin manager , clear site cache and check .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum