Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a problem installing third party components on JA Obelisk. When a gallery component is installed it has like a color overlay or gradient, so it does not look like its in full color. I installed the Datso gallery component and you can see on the image I attached, the component appears with a color overlay so its not able to show the image colors like their should appear, but rather faded when used with JA Obelisk, on other templates it looks fine. How to I correct this issue so the gallery components can work correctly?

1. Untitled-1
    MoonSailor Friend

Hi rdolby,

It’s better with a closer look, pls post your site URL here and PM me a temporary admin account, I will check it for you.

Regards

Richard dol Friend

Hi, the url is http://routejourney.com

I placed two links to the same gallery one with the obelisk theme and one with the stock joomla theme so you can see the problem I seem to be experiencing.

MoonSailor Friend

The issue was due to conflict between the component and Bootstrap. I have it fixed for you now. I added a new file “custom.css” into the path “…/templates/ja_obelisk/css”. Kindly check again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum