Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Meant to play around with uber in a separate folder. My vrroom.com site is still an old 1.5 joomla site and I just hadn’t found a template yet that made me want to upgrade. Now when I extracted the uber zip I extracted it in the live site and now nothing works. I had back up of the folders (templates, administrator, component, plugins) but site is still not working. Do I need to rebuild the database as well?

The backend / administrator is blank so can’t log in and the front I have the following error:

Database Error: Unable to connect to the Database: Could not connect to MySQL.

Any help appreciated. It be great to have the old site up while I figure out UBER. I am not finding it that easy so it may be a while.

Antje

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i am not sure what exactly to want to perform with uber template in Joomla1.5 .
    But Uber is not for Joomla 1.5
    its only compatible with Joomla 3.3 and 2.5 .
    At present Uber for Joomla3.3 is available

Hope it helps.

antjewilson Friend

I know Uber is for 3.3. I would like to undo what I did. I was relating what happened and would like my old site back while I figure out how to make a new site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @antjewilson as you mentioned it giving error
    Database Error: Unable to connect to the Database: Could not connect to MySQL.
    so you need to check your database connections . without DB connection site can not works .(check DB user pass from configuration.php file)

If you have a backup site i suggest you to install your backup . Currently its hard to assume the issue and its fix .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum