Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have my hosting account running Joomla , with JA Bookshop, mijoshop… did a upgrade as site was a bit out of date… error encountered….

So just downloaded http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=514…. unzipped the quick start JA Bookshop for Joomla 3.3. and copied to my website. Ran the installation but the installation seems to be not working.
    Enter my installation details like site name etc, click next but nothing happens …
    My internet connection is fine….

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

1. PreInstallation_MessedUp
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please Follow this user guide to install quickstart .
    Download a fresh package and install it as per user guide .
    Install sample data if you want to make site same like in demo.

Hope it helps.

pizzahub Friend

Hello,

Was following that already … but transferring files to my domain via ftp somehow missed some files likely.

Anyhow i followed the steps…have JA Bookshop theme and mijoshop . installed and the extra plugins…

However its not displaying the front end now – just blank white page… i can still log in to admin ie the backend…….
    Maybe before the running the sql scripts it was working….

Any suggestions?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi If the files are missed then it may produce errors .
    It would be better if you will install a fresh Backup that contain Full package .
    Install sample data while installing quickstart package as per user guide.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum