Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’d installed joomla 1.7 BETA to xampp localserver and installed jaminisite template without problem.
    I also installed T3 framework plugin plg_system_jat3.v1.2.5.zip and activated.

when I choose minisite as a default template I get this error at front page and page will not show.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class JDatabaseQuery in C:xampplitehtdocsjoomla17pluginssystemjat3jat3corejoomlamodulehelper.php on line 292

Sherlock Friend

Him joomlaturk,
    JAT3 frameworks only support joomla 1.5 and joomla 1.6 so you can’t use it for joomla 1.7, now joomla 1.7 is beta version, it is not complete version, i recommend you wait in next time to use it.
    thanks

joomlaturk Friend

<em>@hainn84 250681 wrote:</em><blockquote>Him joomlaturk,
    JAT3 frameworks only support joomla 1.5 and joomla 1.6 so you can’t use it for joomla 1.7, now joomla 1.7 is beta version, it is not complete version, i recommend you wait in next time to use it.
    thanks</blockquote>

Joomla 1.7 general use will be out in 2 weeks( july 17th.)
    once joomla 1.7 out nobody will use joomla 1.6. ( they will upgrade to joomla 1.7 from admin page)

your templates should be ready for joomla 1.7 by now.

when you will release joomla 1.7 templates? what is the time frame??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joomlaturk 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum