Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m facing some issue in getting to work Cherry Picker module (filter module for virtuemart) in Ja Orisite template.

Cherry Picker demo: http://vm2.galt.md/store/cf/televisions

I downloaded the quickstart package of JA Orisite which already contains the virtuemart installed with it. Further on, I purchased the cherry picker module and I’m following the instructions from the below link to set it up for proper working of the ajax filtering of products.

http://www.galt.md/index.php?option=com_blog&Itemid=84&a=99

As mentioned in the instructions, I require to enter outer container details in Cherry Picker config. Joomlart uses JAT3 framework for templates, hence as mentioned in the instructions I cant understand which id of the div i need to give to the cherry picker config.

CherryPicker developer mentions an example of implementing it in Joomla template beez_20, wherein it has “main” as the outer element both in its index.php and component.php files.

/templates/beez_20/component.php

But in joomlart templates, the structure is different and I didnt find any code in the index.php. I randomly tried providing “#ja-main” and “#ja-content-main” as config in the cherry picker. But, the ajax is not displaying the results.

I have attached “results-updater.js” file which does the ajax. I checked in the firebug console and it displays the below error msg :

element is undefined
    [Break On This Error]

var tags = element.getElements(‘a’);

Request your help in getting this to work. I have contacted the cherry picker developer and he suggested to seek help from Joomlart in understanding the structure.

Thank you,

Cheers!

1. results_updater.rar
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi vinu13,

index.php‘, ‘component.php‘ files are equivalent to ‘default.php‘, ‘component.php‘ files in base folder of JAT3: pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultpage, you can follow guide of that CherryPicker module and make your own change.

It’s recommended that you copy these 2 files: ‘default.php‘, ‘component.php‘ to the folder of this JA Orisite template: templatesja_orisitepage (create this ‘page‘ folder if it doesn’t exist). So that when you update JAT3 framework, your changes will not be affected.

Mery X-mas and Happy New Year.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum