Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hellow,

I not sucessull in intalation com_avreloaded-1.2.4 in Joomla! 1.5.10 with JA Nickel.

The message erro view:

:((
    * JInstaller::install: Arquivo ‘/home/minasbike1/public_html/joomla/tmp/install_4a0714863cc22/com_subinstall.php’ does not existing.
    * intall Component: PHP file to intall not copy. (translation Português Brazil to english).

Somebody can help me?:confused:

They know another component for videos that recognize compatible extension mp4 with this template?

I have other different sites with templates and the component functions.

In case that I do not obtain a solution, I will have to use another one template.

tanks!:-[

nguyenhuu quang Friend

Unzip your components and use FTP upload to your host Root/tmp
    and then use install directory for this components.

Phill Moderator

The latest release of Joomla (1.5.10) for some reason does not like the way the avr reloaded installer works. It is simple to fix however.

Unzip the package to your desktop. In (IRC) the admin folder you will find com_subinstall.php. Take a copy of this and place it in your root folder. Re-zip the package and it should install.

If you struggle there are numerous posts on how to do this on the AVR reloaded forum.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum