Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve been trying for hours to get YooTheme extensions to work in my Edenite J1.5.2 template. If input a style link inthe head tags:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $tmpTools->baseurl(); ?>/modules/mod_yoo_carousel/mod_yoo_carousel.css.php" type="text/css" />

But still seems to be a conflict with the template styling. I don’t want to switch templates!

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

I think your code line has a mistake:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $tmpTools->baseurl(); ?>/modules/mod_yoo_carousel/mod_yoo_carousel.css.php" type="text/css" />

It must be:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $tmpTools->baseurl(); ?>/modules/mod_yoo_carousel/mod_yoo_carousel.css" type="text/css" />

Pls fixed it. If the bug still exist, pls annouce us again.
    Regards.

kwoolf Friend

Thank you for the reply, but I’m 100% sure this is not a mistake. This extension offers multiple style configurations that are handled by this file. It directs the extension to the associated css file within the module css folder depending on selections in the control panel. I’m really not sure why this happens but had to take it down. But anyway, J1.5 should allow extension styling and this fix was for j1.0 templates. I just can’t get it to work. Any other suggestions would be really great! Thanks!

TomC Moderator

kwoolf . . . Why not ask the YooTheme people? – after all, it’s their extension.

Since you were able to download the extensions, I assume you are a YooTheme member – correct?

kwoolf Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 48923 wrote:</em><blockquote>kwoolf . . . Why not ask the YooTheme people? – after all, it’s their extension.

Since you were able to download the extensions, I assume you are a YooTheme member – correct?</blockquote>
    Hi Tom, yes of course I left posts on both forums. I’m a member to all five of the major Joomla template sites. After playing with the css in Edenite, I finally found that it was an issue with .button, particularly the call for the grad4.gif, and also the bullet.gif (couldn’t narrow it down to exactly where so I took all of the tags out that called for images/bullet.gif). Now the extensions look great and Edenite is by far the best business template I’ve seen. YooThemes, however, is already in next-generation extensions, light years beyond JA, so I voted for JA to kick it down to one template a month so they can warp back to number one.<blockquote>.button {
    padding: 2px 8px;
    border: 1px outset #A8A8A8;
    background: url(../images/grad4.gif) repeat-x;
    font-size: 92%;
    color: #515756;
    font-weight: bold;
    }</blockquote><blockquote>ul li {
    background: url(../images/bullet.gif) no-repeat 18px 7px;</blockquote>

ErikThorsen Friend

Do you think cutting down to 1 template a month will make better extensions? 🙂 I am hoping for better designs not extensions. As you can see, extensions you can get from people who are “famous” for great extensions, Joomlart should do the artwork I think. In other words, focus on creating stunning templates..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum