Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HI I´m using this great extension and I would like to know if you are thinking something to integrate JA Multilingual with other Joomla extensions like Simple Image Gallery PRO or additional categories.

I have seen when I add a new language you have to edit each element that uses this extensions

Probabily there are other (Sobi, virtuemarkt…)

Thanks, it’s only a suggestion for further developments

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

JA Multilingual component supports Virtuemart and Mijoshop component, you can translate these components now 🙂

Our team will update the list of supported component soon via this page:
    http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-component/ja-multilingual

We are considering plan to support more popular extensions in upcoming versions, so all suggestions are welcome. The specific extensions will be selected depending on their popularity and numbers of request.

azurdo Friend

Thanks Dead Code

It was only a suggestion, thanks to all team for this great extension.

eikcalbi Friend

I vote for Kunena support, the province of Quebec has a “Requirement” for all sites from Quebec companies to be translated into French. Your extension would satisfy this requirement and save me from hours of useless translations and potential fines. Bing and Google translation outputs are adequate for this task.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  eikcalbi 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum