Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

IE 8 is in the box! The first thing that I did was to test a website that we are developing for a client with it.

Surprise, TelineII was left aligned in IE8 native mode…

This is for your infomation 😉

Best regards

AraType

swemmel Friend

aratype;119019IE 8 is in the box! The first thing that I did was to test a website that we are developing for a client with it.

Surprise, TelineII was left aligned in IE8 native mode…

This is for your infomation 😉

Best regards

AraType

Surprise surprise?? You are developing a website for a client with JA-Teline II template?? AND you are an unlicensed member???

Maybe it is a good idea to buy a membership first, before you sell JoomlArt templates to your clients. This way your clients will have a legal website.

Aratype Friend

Hi swemmel,

Thanx for your remark. I am in Switzerland and we fully respect copyrights in this nice country.

For this, we ask clients to provide the license for their projects. We are a development team and not only working with JA templates…

I hope that it answers your question.

AraType

wooohanetworks Friend

I also saw other types of those incidents, nothing against the members who do this with communal intentions, but so often people were called thiefs and illegal users, where it then turned out to be an error in the JA system like recently, some members with active licenses were shown as unlicensed members and this was cleared than by JA later, people were simply licensed once but their membership expired already and even signed up for a new one just some week later, after they were called illegal users. One other case was that one member was called a thief but his site was developed by another member, a developer member who holds the license and so on.

That is the job of MiCCAS, Hung and some few other JA Staff persons.;)

swemmel Friend

aratype;119077Hi swemmel,

Thanx for your remark. I am in Switzerland and we fully respect copyrights in this nice country.

For this, we ask clients to provide the license for their projects. We are a development team and not only working with JA templates…

I hope that it answers your question.

AraType

Hi AraType,

In this case I have to make my apologies to you.

@woohanetworks
    I am a moderator here and if I am going out of line someone of the regular staff of JA (i.e. Hung or MiCCAS) will correct me. I do not need your comments. If you have complaints about a post write a PM to the JA-staff.

Regards,
    Peter

Aratype Friend

Hi swemmel,

No problem. I was not upset as the situation was not clear although I mentioned that I send information to JA dev. team.

Kind regards

AraType

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aratype 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum