Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JA ACM module, exacty in home article slide show. I want to show 5 lines, in this module

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

May i know in which part of site u want to increase the font size of introtext ? Any JA ACM module of on full article view ? Also share url of page , so that i can suggest u change based on your site.

imurillo Friend

JA ACM module, exacty in home article slide show

imurillo Friend

JA ACM module, exacty in home article slide show. I want to show 5 lines, in this module

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you would like to show the more intro text , you can have to change the readmore from your articles .
    Beside this add below code in custom.css file to increase the height of introtext space

.magazine-leading .magazine-item-main .magazine-item-ct {

max-height: 200px!important;
    }
    imurillo Friend

imurillo Friend

pavit Moderator

Pavit toldme He can not helpme in post [[[reduce space JACM module ]]], or he does not understand whats is happening.

This is not correct , i told you more than one time to publish your website on a public host, due to the multiple requests you have done, would be better to access your website directly from us, instead to make only attempts without good results as this topic shows.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum