Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

As you all can see, I already have more than 1800 point, I tried to redeem:

6 Months JA Standard Membership (1800 credits) but, an error message pop up: “Invalid Amount Specified, may I know what happen?

I though I already have enough point to redeem it.

Kent

bennitos Friend

Hey,

I have seen more people with this problem usually it works out in a while, can take a bit till the credits go off. If not try again tomorrow.

If you keep having problems it might be wise to send MiCCAS a msg, as i think he approves the redemtions.

Ben.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Yup, I think so. I will wait until tomorrow. If the same problem happen again, I will contact support. 🙂

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I am still waiting for solution, I have contacted support but not yet reply, can anyone help?

Michael Casha Friend

Send me a PM buddy and I will manually activate it for you.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Thank you very much!

Michael Casha Friend

Manually redeemed!

markb1439 Friend

I have the same problem. Can you help?

Michael Casha Friend

Of course buddy, send me a PM and let me know which product you want, and I’ll process it manually for you.

markb1439 Friend

Thanks MiCCAS, I have replied by PM.

<em>@MiCCAS 107235 wrote:</em><blockquote>Of course buddy, send me a PM and let me know which product you want, and I’ll process it manually for you.</blockquote>

checkmate40 Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 107235 wrote:</em><blockquote>Of course buddy, send me a PM and let me know which product you want, and I’ll process it manually for you.</blockquote>

I PM’ed you on the 19th and still haven’t herd anything… my account expires today…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  checkmate40 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum