Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi I just did my sections and categories and I got this message on my front page in the top.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.chakravidya.com/home/templates/ja_pariiti/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 144

What did I do wrong and how to fix it?

Sherlock Friend

Hi alala108 !
    Please send url of your site.

alala108 Friend

Hi. I just reinstaled the template. I trying to change sections names and categories also. It gives me this message. And I can not si User Menu anymore even if it is published.

my url is: http://www.chakravidya.com
    Can you tell me what I can change and what I can’t?

thank you.

alala108 Friend

Hi I am working on my computer . I made my sections and categories and hot this message
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:MY PROGRAMSxampphtdocsjoomla15templatesja_pariitija_menusBase.class.php on line 144

why I can not see a green many and slide show?

alala108 Friend

on which position have to be slide show and menu to see it on green menu?

Sherlock Friend

Hi alala108 !
    You open Base.class.php file in templatesja_pariit ija_menus folder , got to line 144 and add “@” before “foreach” function (change to : @foreach).

alala108 Friend

I Opend file with msword, counted 144th line. There is no such a word there. Or may be I have to use another program to do this? There 3 places with this word. Which of them I have to change?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alala108 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum