Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have this problem with loggin in and I saw a lot of topics passing already about this but none had a solution. I keep getting these errors: The token URL or xdReceiver has not been whitelisted and Invalid Parameter: token_url domain not in whitelist. I whitelisted my url in the JanRain backend but still I keep getting this message. For the rest all is filled in as it should but now I need help…..

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Roland

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I am kinda lost, you have 2 different login/register modules published and i also saw the JA JanRain plugin. It’s kinda normal to me that the login/register function get’s overwritten by those modules and the JanRain doesn’t work.

Can you please clarify which register module you want to use ?

Regards

vivacomputers Friend

Hi, thanks for looking. I switched both of the other (CB + Login header) logins off and no difference. So I don’t think that is the problem. Of what I’ve read this has to do with the configuration of Janrain only the solution never became very clear.

The profiles by the way for the Janrain configuration are newly made and are not connected with the other module (CB).

Regards,

Roland

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vivacomputers 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum