Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello

I’ve a problem when I try to login. I got the error msg back “Invalid Token”

Referring to this post

http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=199&t=251273

there we have to change “getToken” into “from.Token”

I checked this in the template and it was done as suggested. But the problem still exist.

Is there any solution?

Configuration:
    – Joomla 1.5.9
    – JA Sanidine 1.1
    – Legacy Mode on
    – Standard Joomla Login Module

There is no community builder installed.

Thx in advance fpr any response.

Cheers

lemmi

bennitos Friend

Did you try to simply clear your local cache cache?

Here i had same problem but ONLY at my pc at work, it gives the error but if you load the same page again you are logged in anyways. Solved on my work pc with clearing cache.

lemmi13 Friend

<em>@bennitos 108638 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you try to simply clear your local cache cache?

Here i had same problem but ONLY at my pc at work, it gives the error but if you load the same page again you are logged in anyways. Solved on my work pc with clearing cache.</blockquote>

Thanks for your answer. Yes, you are right. This solved the problem for a few days. I deleted all temporary internet files copple of days ago. And it worked well. But after some days – the problem with the Invalid Tokem was back.

In my oppinion to delete local cache can only be a temporary solution as I don’t wanna to advice the registered users to delete it always. Dosn’t look very profesional to me (even if Irun only a fun page).

So I wonder – if there is any fix on Joomla / Template side.

regards

lemmi

bennitos Friend

I agree with you ofcource, on my side i only had this once so didnt know it was recurring.

Did you change it exactly like this?

OLD

<input type="hidden" name="<?php echo JUtility::getToken(); ?>" value="1" />

NEW

<input type="hidden" name="<?php echo JHTML::_( 'form.token' ); ?>" value="1" />

cjmicro Friend

This is what is in my template: (which is actually pyrite but i’ ve been looking all over) … joomla 1.5.9

<input type="hidden" name="return" value="<?php echo $return; ?>" />
    <?php echo JHTML::_( 'form.token' ); ?>

I don’t have value=1. but am getting invalid token error. Any ideas?

Cheryl

bennitos Friend

<em>@cjmicro 108670 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is what is in my template: (which is actually pyrite but i’ ve been looking all over) … joomla 1.5.9

<input type="hidden" name="return" value="<?php echo $return; ?>" />

I don’t have value=1. but am getting invalid token error. Any ideas?

Cheryl</blockquote>

I have also read threads that from version 1.5.8 and higher this can be caused because joomla’s cache is enabled. Try disabling this in your global settings (if you have it on ofc)

cjmicro Friend

I THINK I have solved this from a joomla forum post. I do not have the joomla cache enabled though.

http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=431&p=1564475

It seems to give me still a message about session expired but lets me log in without the invalid token now.

There was also a post about altering the php.ini file but I don’t know how to do that.

Cheryl

lemmi13 Friend

<em>@bennitos 108642 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree with you ofcource, on my side i only had this once so didnt know it was recurring.

Did you change it exactly like this?

OLD

<input type="hidden" name="<?php echo JUtility::getToken(); ?>" value="1" />

NEW

<input type="hidden" name="<?php echo JHTML::_( 'form.token' ); ?>" value="1" />

</blockquote>

I have to check it. Quit not sure. I guess – I’ll respond this weekend.

lemmi13 Friend

the form.php is originally like:

<input type="hidden" name="task" value="" />

I changed this to:

<input type="hidden" name="task" value="" />

As the Error “Invalid Token” isn’t reprucable at the moment (even I changed back to the old version) I hope this fix will work.

Thanks so far.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lemmi13 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum