Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

In menu and article parameters I set to show print and email icons.

As you can see in the attachment, the icons are there. And they work in the right way! But they are invisible…

Any suggestions to fix this problem?

Note: I don’t know if this is important, but in template style I disable Popup View.

1. icon-print
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi,
    It seems you are using T3 2.2 or 2.2.1
    these version only work for the template that are compatible for joomla 3.3 , i reported this to Development team, they are working on it

for now
    please roll back your joomla at 2.1.6
    let me know if it helps

orsomannaro Friend

Roll back on T3 2.1.6 solve the problem.

Thank you!

erikvdoorne Friend

Hello,

I have the exact same issue. I am using T3 Framework 2.2.1 on a Joomla! 3.2.3 website. The original post is from 2013. has this issue not yet been solved ?

Erik

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

try above solution that i mentioned .
    and the issue is not from 2013 . 😀
    latest T3 microdata is for the template that are compatible with joomla 3.3

erikvdoorne Friend

So I should Update Joomla! tot 3.3.x then ?

And where exactly can I download T3 framework 2.1.6 ? It’s not on my downloads page.

Erik

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@erikvdoorne 432639 wrote:</em><blockquote>So I should Update Joomla! tot 3.3.x then ?

And where exactly can I download T3 framework 2.1.6 ? It’s not on my downloads page.

Erik</blockquote>

No , don’t update ut to joomla3.3
    template so not compatible with J3.3
    please wait for its update .
    For the update if T3 plugin
    you can upgrade it from your joomla Admin panel
    components > Ja Extension manager > T3 plugin .
    click on update , you can see the updated version .
    if you are using updated version and want to rollback to 2.1.6 , then click on rollback

ctgology Friend

This worked for me fine – going back to that above recommended version. I was looking into the code at one point, thinking it was something I did to the style and var .less files :confused: I’m glad you have posted this – are developers looking into this? I would have thought that this is a straight-forward lift and drop of existing code.

baddab Friend

hi,

since i cannot rollback to 2.1.6 (it says “backup files not found”), what am i supposed to do?

i have joomla 3.3.1 and t3 2.2.1. i tried to find 2.1.6 version online, but i couldn’t

please help, thx,
    bd

EDIT: ok, solved. i found t3 2.1.6.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Development Team is working on it , They will fix the issue of Print and email icon in the next update of T3 plugin

erikvdoorne Friend

Hi, I also can not rollback to 2.1.6. and I have the exact same message as baddab. I installed the newest update of T3 plugin (2.3) which was released today? Problem persists, icons still not appearing.

I want to downgrade to 2.1.6. Please post a download link where we can download 2.1.6.

Thnx

Erik

erikvdoorne Friend

I found a page with all versions of the T3 plugin:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3273

Best regards,

Erik

regeneron Friend

I have this problem as well. Just upgraded to the latest version of T3 and the problem persists. Can I do a straight joomla install of the older version on top of the newer version, or is there another solution?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@regeneron 435815 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have this problem as well. Just upgraded to the latest version of T3 and the problem persists. Can I do a straight joomla install of the older version on top of the newer version, or is there another solution?</blockquote>

Hello the Latest T3 is contains updated micro data for Joomla 3.3 .
    We are in progress to update JA Fixel template for J3.3 .
    Please wait for its update for Joomla3.3 .
    For the time you can downgrade the T3 plugin to 2.1.6
    Here are the list of all version of T3 .
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3273 .
    Install T3 2.1.6

regeneron Friend

Installing the old version took out some of my formatting but I can live with this. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  regeneron 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum