Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

<em>@drzapman 478475 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where is the fiscal number of joomlart?
    Where is my fiscal number?
    VAT rate?

There is an invoice or just that info?</blockquote>

I will forward your questions onto the JA Business Dept for further review and response

drzapman Friend

Tom, thank you very much.

drzapman Friend

drzapman Friend

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@drzapman 478475 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where is the fiscal number of joomlart?
    VAT rate?

Hi,

After login to our site, you can go to “Member Area” >> Scroll down to “Your payment history” >> Invoices to view the auto-generated HTML invoice.

In case the HTML invoice is not enough, please PM me your full fiscal info and I’ll generate a PDF invoice for you.

Anonymous Moderator

VAT rate?

Hi,

After login to our site, you can go to “Member Area” >> Scroll down to “Your payment history” >> Invoices to view the auto-generated HTML invoice.

In case the HTML invoice is not enough, please PM me your full fiscal info and I’ll generate a PDF invoice for you.

Anonymous Moderator

VAT rate?

Hi,

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum