Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I view the demo on Joomlart the front page is fine as long as you don’t click on any post images. If you do the page does not auto-fit to the IPads screens width and keeps on moving trying to find a suitable width.

If you actually click on a post it tries to load the article within the front page but again fails to fit it on the screen properly. Scrolling across to the opened post is jerky and the post itself gets all misaligned.

Is lazy load causing issues?

Is the Ipad2 not fast enough to process this site properly?

Finally if you click on a front page article is it possible to go to a new page for that article rather than messing up the front page itself?

Seems like this template is very cool but uses a very high amount of resources.

Cheers,

Tomo

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi tomo555,

We are sorry but on the demos link, the site is embed in a Iframe and so I can not detect the width.
    Please check on this link http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_lens/ on your ipad. This is the real link. I think it work well.

And if you want to disable the preview popup, you can go to Template Manager => JA_Lens – Default and turn off Popup View
    Hope this help.

Regards

tomo555 Friend

<em>@Wall Crasher 322475 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi tomo555,

We are sorry but on the demos link, the site is embed in a Iframe and so I can not detect the width.
    Please check on this link http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_lens/ on your ipad. This is the real link. I think it work well.

And if you want to disable the preview popup, you can go to Template Manager => JA_Lens – Default and turn off Popup View
    Hope this help.

Regards</blockquote>

Yes you’re dead right, much better. Can you have a look at my latest JA_Lens post please and see if you can help if you have a spare few minutes please?

Thanks very much.

Tomo

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi tomo555,

Ok, I will take a look.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum