Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there, site: http://ccs.dnsnetworks.ca/

I have a doozy for you guys… I was wondering if it would be possible to make the top menu (the entire top of the page) a white strip? which I could then put my logo : and also my menu items in the same red as the red theme… (cant seem to get the red theme to stick)

Here’s what I would like it to look like :

I’m pretty sure one of you mods could do it … you’re all so darn smart!! thanks so much !!!

1. logo
    2. mockup
    TomC Moderator

We can take this one step at a time . . . . . .

For starters, create your custom.css file (as I know you know how to do at this point).

Paste the following within your custom.css file:

.has-slideshow .t3-header {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #fff;
    position: fixed;
    }

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    border-radius: 0;
    color: #000;
    font-size: 14px;
    font-weight: 700;
    outline: medium none;
    padding: 21px 0;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    }

This will get you your white main nav section and re-color the main nav item text (to black for now).

So far so good ???

sebbs Friend

Wow! that looks good already! I think I would like the menu items black!

sebbs Friend

Do I just put the logo in within the images file?

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 447197 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do I just put the logo in within the images file?</blockquote>
    Give that a shot first . . . . If it doesn’t work, then we’ll try it via your custom.css 😎

sebbs Friend

Perfect! Now how do I make it stay on the red theme?

<em>@TomC 447199 wrote:</em><blockquote>Give that a shot first . . . . If it doesn’t work, then we’ll try it via your custom.css :cool:</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 447200 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perfect! Now how do I make it stay on the red theme?</blockquote>

You need to make sure you have the correct Menu Assignments within your Template Manager–Theme settings.

I set the Home page for you. 🙂

sebbs Friend

Awesome~! One little thing … when you scroll down then back up our white strip becomes black and then you cant see the logo

Hey! Thanks for setting that for me!

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 447205 wrote:</em><blockquote>Awesome~! One little thing … when you scroll down then back up our white strip becomes black and then you cant see the logo</blockquote>

Hmmm, not sure why that is occurring . . . . Gonna farm this one out to my Team Colleagues (if that’s okay). :-[

TomC Moderator

Looks like a similar situation – and solution – was posted HERE

sebbs Friend

Hmmm not sure if it worked… I added the code in my custom.css … however you can still see the black color as your scrolling upwards …

<em>@TomC 447210 wrote:</em><blockquote>Looks like a similar situation – and solution – was posted HERE</blockquote>

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Please add this code to custom.css file :

.scrollDown .t3-header, .scrollUp .t3-header {
    background: #fff !important;
    }

sebbs Friend

Sweet ! That worked! …

<em>@Adam M 447275 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Please add this code to custom.css file :

.scrollDown .t3-header, .scrollUp .t3-header {
    background: #fff !important;
    }

</blockquote>

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sebbs 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum