Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’ve found out where to change the design of my new Vintas page, but there are only four or five different styles to choose from.
    Lets say I’d like the orange style, it’s nice and white in the background, but the tabs are orange. Is it possible to change the colors on the tabs to red or any other color? Or isn’t this possible when I’ve bought a template?

Thanks in advance for any answers to this question, I really appreciate it 🙂

Anita

swissa Friend

You can change anything on the template! All styling is done through the css.

If you are new to Joomla, I suggest you download Google Chrome and search for one of the videos of how to use it’s developer tools on the net. You use it to locate the css file so that you can change what you want.

I recommend that you download akeeba backup and make regular backups of your site. This will save you from rebuilding from scratch if you get something wrong. And you will! We all did/do!

Good Luck!

knerten Friend

Thank you very much!
    Then I’ll keep searching for the right css to change. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  knerten 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum