Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there, is it possible to extend template full width this template, including the main menu and the slideshow…?

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is documentation to change layout width .
    Hope it helps.

cbc575 Friend

Dear @pankajsharma, I might be missing something on the link you sent or I didn’t explain my self, the JA Techzone displays (on MD and LG screens) to lateral areas (please see the attached image, they are illustrated in orange and I think it’s called .t3-wrapper) and I would like to remove those and expand the content to a full width. Is it possible…?, and if so, how do I do it…?.

Thank you for your support.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Container width will change the whole site layout width , its the same as given in this documentation .

If you will change it , it will effect whole site and change the size of all parts not only the specific that u mentioned .

cbc575 Friend

Thank you my friend, sounds that it’s going to cause problems rather than improvements.

Kind Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cbc575 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum