Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi I’m using the Corporate Template but would like to use some of the modules (styles) from other themes, such as the slideshow from the Wedding theme. Is this possible and how do I go about doing this? I’ve read the info about copying sample data and pasting that into the add sample data window but this doesn’t seem to work.

Any help or pointers would be much appreciated!..

Thanks.
    Lee.

TomC Moderator

It is possible, but you will need to do some styling modification to get it to look/fit into your particular theme.
    Not an incredibly difficult task – but it will take some trial-and-error experimentation … and patience.

leeharrison69 Friend

Thanks for responding Tom, much appreciated. How do I go about doing this? or is there some documentation outlining this procedure? All I want to do is get the Wedding slideshow look & functionality into the Corporate Theme?.

TomC Moderator

<em>@leeharrison69 458262 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for responding Tom, much appreciated. How do I go about doing this? or is there some documentation outlining this procedure? All I want to do is get the Wedding slideshow look & functionality into the Corporate Theme?.</blockquote>

Well, one way you could go about doing this is to utilize JA’s DEMO BUILDER as a tool to inspect the configurations and CSS files relative to the slideshow for the Wedding Theme . . . . and then work on transposing those configurations and CSS styles into your Corporate Theme files.

To that end, another VERY useful tool to use in conjunction with the Demo Builder is FIREBUG.

leeharrison69 Friend

Thanks Tom, I will have a look at that. One final point pls. I know I’ve taken up a lot of your time!
    If I just wanted a simple full screen slideshow in Corporate theme, what is the best way to do this. If I create a slideshow container in the corporate-home position how do I get ‘individual’ slideshow items to appear as a slideshow? do I have to create one module for each slide with the position corporate-slide-item? If this is the case what is the Custom Module ‘Type’ for the individual slideshow items? – not sure if this makes any sense at all?..

TomC Moderator

<em>@leeharrison69 458267 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Tom, I will have a look at that. One final point pls. I know I’ve taken up a lot of your time!
    If I just wanted a simple full screen slideshow in Corporate theme, what is the best way to do this. If I create a slideshow container in the corporate-home position how do I get ‘individual’ slideshow items to appear as a slideshow? do I have to create one module for each slide with the position corporate-slide-item? If this is the case what is the Custom Module ‘Type’ for the individual slideshow items? – not sure if this makes any sense at all?..</blockquote>

If I understand what you’re asking … you would simply assign the respective images to/within the slideshow module.

pavit Moderator

Hi All

Here there is a topic with the answer to this question –

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum