Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have two questions regarding JA ContentSlider2:

1) Is the JA ContentSlider2 module now working properly “out-of-the-box” or after installing the non-working module, do we still have to implement all of the fixes detailed in the thread named “Contentslider Buttons”?

2) Is it possible to display “JA Typo” typography within a JA ContentSlider2 module?

Please advice asap! I’m running out of time for my project.

Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi acanadasa,

1) Is the JA ContentSlider2 module now working properly “out-of-the-box” or after installing the non-working module, do we still have to implement all of the fixes detailed in the thread named “Contentslider Buttons”?

We release new versions of our extensions regularly, each release contains latest bug fixes and improvements at that time. If a issue occurs recently it may not be included yet, you have to implement the fix manually.

2) Is it possible to display “JA Typo” typography within a JA ContentSlider2 module?

Texts in ContentSlider2 use fixed styles and do not allow Typography.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum