Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello, is Joomlart Advance Custom Module compatible with Joomla 3.6.x versions?
    I did install JA Megastore with both ways (quickstart and custom) on Joomla 3.6.x and i face many problems, which most of them may be caused by Joomlart Advance Custom Module’s or template’s incompatibility.

On custom installation i could not even show slideshow on default page, so i quit and i did a quickstart installation.

On quickstart installation i cannot show position-2 and position-3 "Hot Products" & "New Products" on default page (of course i made products and product categories first).
    For your information, these two modules (Hot Products & New Products) were shown on my eshop page as it should be, but not in my default page.
    Also, "Featured Products" (quickstart installation) is buggy too.
    It can not show products and do nothing when i change my product category tabs.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is compatible with Joomla3.6 and some bugs are fixed too.
    Here you can check it : http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAMEGSTORE/fixforversion/21827
    Template use different layouts for different menu items . If you have quickstart package installed on your system you can compare the layouts and check the difference in module position .
    Beside this some module positions are created by JA ACM spotlight style module , that will load further module position in it .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum