Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

<em>@scotty 214571 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s still in BETA but I know some of the VM extension developers have already switched sides.</blockquote>

From the little they have to see on their site, there doesn’t look to be much style to it at all – as opposed to say an out-of-the-box “Magento.” Why is it that style/presentation never seems to be a concern with the various ecommerce extension developers – K2 included.

scotty Friend

Because your component, K2, VM, etc, is styled (or at least should be) around your template. They are right (IMO) to keep they’re default styling to a minimum.

Phill Moderator

I agree, it is much harder to customise a bloated style than a simple one. Remember, the template is only the starting point…

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 214582 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree, it is much harder to customise a bloated style than a simple one. Remember, the template is only the starting point…</blockquote>
    awww crud … touche’

:-[

rahulxx Friend

I simply added this line to my designs by me,
    I am not sure about other.
    my template are working after adding this simple lin
    [PHP]
    <?php
    // No direct access.
    defined(‘_JEXEC’) or die;
    $app = JFactory::getApplication();

?>[/PHP]

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rahulxx 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum