Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Working on it,thx

danae5d Friend

Hi Menalto I have the same problem, i need to put a flash file on header, but I can’t see your email address in order to send my file too, when I click on EMAIL ME it doesn’t work, please help me, this is my email address:
    danae5d@yahoo.com.mx, pardon for my poor english, is not my native languaje.

qbali JATC

I still has the problem , the swf file working after Menalto add some code in index.php, but when you scroll your mouse on the top menu right biside from the logo, then pages will blinking , i don,t know what is causing for the next problem,
    by the way, why this template doesn,t design to compatible with swf file, and why do we have to ask help to recode it to work with swf ? completely give up here, but really need this template.

calvert3mp Friend

Hello – I would also like to understand how to do this. Can you send me the code as well?

Thanks!

redgizmo Friend

Hi,
    I also need to change the header to work in flash. If you can please give us were to look and what to change I’ll greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

roxya Friend

I would also like to know if this is possible.

g.akram Friend

Strange, no reply ….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  g.akram 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum