Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed the JA Sanidine quickstart template locally as a test and it does not look exactly like it does on the demo.

I thought that the quickstart templates are supposed to look exactly like the demo template.

Have I misunderstood this or did I do something wrong during installation?

Help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jordin

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear th3who,

Tell me how do we know what you got on your localhost? Please upload Screenshot of what you have installed on your localhost. Or else your post carries no weight. We cant help you if we cant see it.

Quickstart will give you the demo site. Did you click on the “install Sample Data” at the last step of the installer?

Arvind

th3who Friend

Hello,

Thanks for your help!

I have installed the Quickstart to my website now so you can view the problem I am having by clicking on the link HERE.

It isn’t using the JA Sanidine template after installing the Quickstart.

Do I have to install the JA Sanidine template theme after installing JA Sanidine Quickstart?

I thought that installing using the Quickstart will give me a website exactly like demo.

Thanks,

Jordin

th3who Friend

I followed Quickstart Instructions that come from this website and installed sample data.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  th3who 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum