Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hi can JA provide drupal themes for ubercart ? i tried to integrate drupal with magento but its not possible now. so i want to use drupal with ubercart. is there any releases for this? and like joomla jat3 framework is there any videos for jdt3 frame work?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@mannejkumar 217894 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi can JA provide drupal themes for ubercart ? i tried to integrate drupal with magento but its not possible now. so i want to use drupal with ubercart. is there any releases for this? and like joomla jat3 framework is there any videos for jdt3 frame work?</blockquote>

Yes, JA can do that like providing Joomla templates for VirtueMart… However this time we pause Drupal theme monthly release in about 3 months
    So, that is still in the to-do list, we do hope to make our themes more powerful when relaunching club within supporting not just Ubecart but all popular Drupal modules such as Views, CCK….
    BTW, as of now there is no official video for JDT3. But you can get clear tutorial about that in our Wiki

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum