Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just want to have a outstanding search panel on the front page like http://seek.com.au

Is it possible to have that kind of outstanding and horizontal search panel within JA Job Board??

If there any method to configure, please advise me.. Thank you.

David

environc Friend

Hi,

I can’t think of a module that simply displays a panel. Or you mean a module with the fields as well? If you just want a panel, you may want to edit your search fields container css. Hope this helps

kdy4092 Friend

yeah… edit css has a limitation.. so I may need to change template.php file to make it like seek.com.au but when I look at the php template file, it was quite hard to understand than I expected..:((

BTW, I just found your website, and you are also based on Aus! it is nice to find someone who is using this component in Aus.:)

Please share anything about this component. My website is http://allaboutjobs.com.au/demo/

Unfortunately, I just found that the field auto completion for location and category is NOT working for my website :@…
    but I saw your website working fine with that function… I just wondering if there is anything I have to enable to make it working..??

Please let me know if you have any idea. Thanks:)

environc Friend

Hey, your site looks great. And your map is working too. I tried to get the map to work but I’ll leave that for now. With location and category autocomplete, I haven’t enabled anything but have you changed the JavaScript in /modules/mod_jafilter_jobs/ja_filter_jobs/js or is your default filter PHP file pointing to this JavaScript file? That’s where I can see the problem coming from. Have a look at that.

I just installed this and job alert is not working. The support guy told me yesterday a newer version was but I can’t find it. I’m going to upgrade to this because I haven’t actually stated taking jobs.

It looks like you have JoomBah on your site too. You’re just trying both at the moment? That’s the way to go I guess. Cheers
    🙂

HeR0 Friend

Hi Guys,

Sorry, in the latest version, we are facing auto completion issue. Please follow this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/job-counter-by-location-and-category-do-not-display-anything/… for solution to resolve it.

Regards

kdy4092 Friend

Hi environc,

Yeap, I have JoomBah as well. I started my project with Joombah but eventually settle down with JA Job board because my client likes
    this more due to the more attractive layout design 😀

Anyway, HeRo has fixed the auto completion issue for me 🙂 and it’s really time to test all the features and functions. I hope there is no drama anymore for me, hahaha..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kdy4092 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum