Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am getting increasingly concerned that there is no real support here, I have a number of posts here over the last week with no real answers.
    I have been asked to pm my ftp details and the PM has gone unread for two days.

Once again I have detailed below my issue in the hope that someone might just have an solution.

I have installed the Job board on Teline IV.
    Having enabled the Job Board menu and assigned it to a page. http://disability.ie/employment/employment-news/jobs
    I have visited this page and the job board menu is created.

The issue is that the menu is missing the links
    Register as employer
    Register as employee

I have looked at adding the menu items to the menu manually, but this does not seem to be an option.

It may be possible that I am missing something simple, but there is no reference to how to set this up in the guides.

Alan

HeR0 Friend

Hi Takestock,

Sorry for late reply. I checked in User setting and can see user registration function is disabled, please check out http://prntscr.com/pfjy7 . Therefore, i enabled it to resolve your issue.

Regards

takestock Friend

The issue above has been sorted by support, for which I am thankful.
    It is frustrating when you have deadlines to meet and it takes a week to sort what seems to be a small issue.
    I would like some feedback from support to let me know what the cause of the issue was.

Alan

HeR0 Friend

Hi Takestock,

Because 2 links only appear when you enable them from JA Jobboard menu module setting and user system allows registering from front end.

Regards

takestock Friend

Thank you for that, I would be very happy to know were this setting is “and user system allows registering from front end. ”
    I have looked over all of the menus in Job board and can not find this setting.

Regards
    Alan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  takestock 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum