Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am wondering if there is any way to include additional images (as resizable thumbnail images) to articles and blog posts. (Similar to the way there are additional images on product pages in, say, a VirtueMart product page).

:confused:

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Tom!

Please try JA Content Extrafield in this case. That could help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@thangnn1510 246330 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Please try JA Content Extrafield in this case. That could help.</blockquote>
    Are you referring to the “extra field” option in K2? … or is there an actual “JA Content Extra Field” function that I am not yet aware of?

:confused:

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Tom!

Yes, It is JA Content Extrafields. Did you try it?

TomC Moderator

<em>@thangnn1510 246613 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom!

Yes, It is JA Content Extrafields. Did you try it?</blockquote>
    I’m afraid I do not know what “JA Content Extrafields” is.

Can you please explain further ??

:((

thangnn1510 Friend

You could find it in download section or use my attachment.

TomC Moderator

<em>@thangnn1510 246862 wrote:</em><blockquote>You could find it in download section or use my attachment.</blockquote>
    I tried to install, but I received the following error message –> Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

thangnn1510 Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 247065 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to install, but I received the following error message –> Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

</blockquote>

Sorry this is for Joomla 1.6. :-[. I suggest that you using Custom fields extensions for Joomla 1.5 here:

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-display/content-embed/12131

Or you could try an article:

http://www.eatmybytes.com/2010/03/adding-custom-fields-to-joomla-for-content-entry/

That will suit your idea in this case.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum