Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I thought the schedule was the 1st and 15th of the month.

:confused:

ErikThorsen Friend

Well, according to my watch ( and my computer ) it is now strangely enough passed the 15th.. Is it only tcraw and me having this problem with our dates??? Or is this a common problem? :p

Let’s see another template or at least some information about the possible delay???

swemmel Friend

Hi,

When everything goes well, it will be released tomorrow. :p So a little patience is needed. 😉

Peter

ErikThorsen Friend

Woot? Are you pulling my leg? You have information about the template Peter???

swemmel Friend

ErikThorsen;27708Woot? Are you pulling my leg? You have information about the template Peter???

Yes Erik,

But the only information I have is that it will be released tomorrow.

Peter

yonie Friend

is the a usual practice?

😉

Hung Dinh Friend

The countdown should had begun today. I will get the number rolling tomorrow morning and we all can put a hand on the template at the end of the day.
    It is not a normal practice. JA Team have to make 3 (2+1 contest template) very good quality templates this month…
    Please do not worry because the tomorrow template will not let you down 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

Wow, looking so much forward to that then! 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 27722 wrote:</em><blockquote>The countdown should had begun today. I will get the number rolling tomorrow morning and we all can put a hand on the template at the end of the day.
    It is not a normal practice. JA Team have to make 3 (2+1 contest template) very good quality templates this month…
    Please do not worry because the tomorrow template will not let you down :)</blockquote>
    Thanks Hung!

bigrk Friend

Me want new template now! :p

jules242 Friend

hey guys, quick question pertaining to this. I see on the logo that this is the 2nd September template, so was Koniga meant to be for September too? Thanks 🙂

swemmel Friend

Jules242;27752hey guys, quick question pertaining to this. I see on the logo that this is the 2nd September template, so was Koniga meant to be for September too? Thanks 🙂

Hi Jules,

Yes, JA-Koniga was the first template release for September. I think you refer to the date in the Frontpage.

JA Koniga – Stylish Joomla blog template
    Templates ClubClub Portfolio
    Thursday, 16 August 2007

Are you building your site to make it a blog? Our Joomla! blog template JA Koniga will extensively come up to what you desire. The template delivers three distinct themes with alternative charming graphic items for your selection.

The guys from JoomlArt are not very careful with there copy-and-paste, because the template was released beginning September. On Joomla.org, in the news section it went totally wrong. This is the announcement of JA-Koniga on Joomla.org.

JA Koniga – Stylish Joomla blog template
    Commercial Templates
    Written by Dinh Viet Hung
    Thursday, 13 September 2007

JoomlArt has just released second template of March 2007 – JA Utahia

This new Web2.0 style Joomla template boasts a lot of new features, some of which not found in previous JA templates!

The ‘never-before-seen’ JA IconMenu adds to the Web2.0 interface by giving a ‘mac-like’ menu which will see the images grow in front of your users eyes as they mouse over them! Not only that, but you’ll also have a range of Typography including code blocks, tick boxes, a range of speech bubbles and heaps more!

And, if it can get any better than that, JoomlArt also have Web2.0 badge including loads of icons and buttons which will just add that extra touch of user interactivity.

So if you’re after a web2.0 style website that will stand out from the crowd, sign up today and download JA Utahia.

They only changed the title and the date. The rest of the article is the release-text of the JA-Utahia template from March.

They have to be more carefull in the future, I guess. 😎

Kind Regards,
    Peter

bluecafe Friend

Shouldn’t there be an October template … or are they all busy with the 1.5 template contest? :confused:

kashxo Friend

I think they should be released in a day or two. Let’s wait some more time.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kashxo 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum