Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am using the kc_cufon plugin to ascribe a particular font to my main navigation menu items – which works just fine. The CSS selector to which I assigned the cufon plugin is span.menu-title

What seems to be happening, however, is that it is affecting the headings for the sub-nav as well.

My inquiry, therefore, is how can I ascribe a different font to the mega-menu sub-nav items apart from the main nav category headings ???

THANKS for any insight or advice.

🙂

TomC Moderator

Anyone ??

Anyone ??

:((

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry, i have not used this plugin:

<blockquote>My inquiry, therefore, is how can I ascribe a different font to the mega-menu sub-nav items apart from the main nav category headings ???</blockquote>

<< Please check the plugin if it supports many cufon ‘s font or only one font?

TomC Moderator

Perhaps if I rephrase the issue . . . .

How can I separate the CSS for the main navigation menu titles and the sub-menu titles?

It seems they both pull from the “span.menu-title” css rule. I tried fidgeting around with different things, but nothing seemed to work. Any ideas how I can make the two elements independent of each other?

TomC Moderator

Nevermind . . . Figured it out all on my own

😎

Phill Moderator

Any chance you could share your knowledge? I am certain it may help others in the future.

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 200132 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any chance you could share your knowledge? I am certain it may help others in the future.</blockquote>
    In a nutshell, I had to assign a different font within the kc_cufon plugin to the particular class for the sub-nav items.

Got the font changed, but I’m still having a bear of a time trying to style the sub-nav items separate and apart from the dang “span.menu-title” class. I mean, you would think that if one were to manipulate the particular CSS style for the particular item one wants to style, it should work. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo …. that’s not the way the JA Developers seem to like to do things.

:((

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum