Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi guy,

Bug has been fixed in version 1.4.0, currently you are using the old version 1.3.3.
    Furthermore, I am afraid that I could not access to your FTP (as per the account that you have supplied) to fix it on your site. If you do not want to update the new Job Board, please kindly give me your FTP details again.

javacup Friend

Hello,

the acces ftp that I provided are well, if you have try to reach there one hour ago in fact the access are blocked for works on the server.
    I am going to make the upgrade to 1.4

Thank you again

javacup Friend

again me

Jaboard became impossible mission for me passed 3 months ago and I didn’t solve the worries again with the xml export… I’m very disappointed because of the time
    lost.

I have just made the update while uninstalling 1.3.3 and then to install 1.4.2 to the final a message of mistake sql
    when I use the xml export all operates the job is in database except the display list offer shows off

therefore i uninstall the version completely 1.4.2 with the databse then I have a clean installation and now im in the slot of departure
    impossible to add the file sample for the xml export

I don’t know how long again it is going to cost me to make finally operate jaboard but I assure you that it is really not of the all profitable if one calculates the price
    of purchase of the license with profitability

javacup Friend

Hello,

If you can help me pleases quickly I am in version 1.4.2 and I have the same worries that to the beginning
    that is to say impossible to load the file sample.xml for indeed
    the sample file is attached

of advance thank you

1. sample.zip
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  javacup 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum