Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey guyz im having an issue here that i dont understand.

So here is the problem

in the Categories Menu when i press one of the categories for example "ΕΙΔΗ ΚΗΠΟΥ" it does not lead to
    sitename.gr/είδη-κήπου but to sitename.gr/ logariasmos/είδη-κήπου .

logariasmos= account

In fact it leads to logariasmos/είδη-κήπου just beacause ΛΟΓΑΡΙΑΣΜΟΣ(logariasmos) is the only menu item i have at the main menu. Meaning, that when i put an other main menu item, my Categories Menu always leads to the last Main menu item.

For example if my main menu was ΗΟΜΕ | ΛΟΓΑΡΙΑΜΟΣ | Χ and i pressed Y from categories menu, it would lead to sitename.gr/ X / Y

pls take a look if you can. Thanks

p.s i recently changed to SEF links (i dont know if this is important)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked the ‘Categories Menu’ menu on your site but saw no item there. In Joomla, when you click to open a page, it will redirect to the menu item it belongs to. Pls try to create menu item and assign category to this menu item, then when you click to open, it will show correctly.

We do the same for our demo site: http://ja-megastore.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum