Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’ve just update my site to Joomla! 3.4.2 and T3 Framework 2.4.9 and since then i notice that the search button started to show the “Search” word alongside the icon.

see image below:

in mega menu Item Configuration for search button i have the following settings:
    Extra Class: nav-search
    Icon: fa fa-search
    Item caption: blank

1. search-button
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I suggest you to do not upgrade the site and stay on Stable Joomla version with template as you are facing problem after upgrade .Currently templates are not ready For Latest Joomla as latest Joomla Update include minor bug fixes and updates but still without official update i suggest you to stay on compatible Joomla version .
    I am trying to check your site but its
    403: Access Forbidden
    Your location (IN) has been blacklisted.

Always take backup of site before updates .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I suggest you to do not upgrade the site and stay on Stable Joomla version with template as you are facing problem after upgrade .Currently templates are not ready For Latest Joomla as latest Joomla Update include minor bug fixes and updates but still without official update i suggest you to stay on compatible Joomla version .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum