Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have the Front Page News module installed on my site and was working perfectly until a few days ago.

If you look at my site on the following link, you will see the top part part of the News module is there, but the articles and photos are missing.

http://www.guiacadiz.com/

I have read the guide fully and have use the options mentioned in it, but they do not fix it.

Thanks.

Richard

himangi Friend

Hi,

If you dont know what exactly went wrong, we will have to wait for JA developers to check and resolve the possible bug. You can check the fixing progress at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECMODJANEWS-17

himangi Friend

Hi,

I am sorry the issue is still not resolved. I couldnt get in touch with the developer working on it, so I will let you know when that can be solved by tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience!

himangi Friend

Hi

I talked to the developer and he said he will fix it on your site directly. Can you please provide your site admin and ftp details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/77925. Let me know when you do.

spainman Friend

Hi Himangi,

I´ve posted admin details as requested. Thanks.

Regards,

Richard

himangi Friend

Hi Richard,

I see the admin details but no ftp details. Could you please provide that asap so that I can ask the developer to look into it?

spainman Friend

Hi Himangi,

I´ve PM´d you the FTP Details.

Regards,

Richard

himangi Friend

Hi,

I did reply to your PM saying that I have passed on the details to the JA developer working on it and i will get back to you once I get update from him..

himangi Friend

Hi Richard,

The JA News FP module is showing content now. Please check and confirm that once.

The changes done are listed below.
    1. The category containing the articles you were trying to show in the module was unpublished. It is published now.

2. The module was set to show to logged in users only. It is now changed to PUBLIC.

himangi Friend

Hi John / Richard,

Please check the attached screenshot, I can see the Top stories appearing now. I have highlighted the top stories area with orange lines, that is what the issue I was checking..

1. JANEWSFP
    himangi Friend

Hi Richard,

I have now setup the JA News FP module to display K2 items from a category and it is working fine. Only problem was the k2 items were not set as featured item and unless a k2 item / joomla article is set as featured, it will not show up in the module, since the module is intended to show Frontpage / Featured Articles only.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum