Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am having issues getting the demo content to install. Hoping someone can help. I have a Windows server 2012R2 with IIS and PHP with a separate server running MS SQL 2012 installed and configured and this is the first time I have had any issues.

I am trying to get the Template installed with the demo content. Every time I run the install the Demo content is never installed and I see no errors, I am just left with the standard Joomla demo and not the Intranet demo or template.

However I have a separate MySQL server running on another Windows server and I have installed the the template and demo data from the same iis box and It worked without any issues.

Unfortunately due to the project i am working on and everything that i need to do, MySQL is not fit for purpose. MS SQL is the only option for this project.

The site cannot be accessed externally

If anyone can help with this that would be great

Thanks

Chris

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Chris,

Did you try to install a standard Joomla package + sample data with the MS SQL server on your site? and see how it goes.

Another way is that you can use Akeeba backup to take a backup of site which you installed successfully with MySQL server and restore it to your site.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum