Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have several problems with JA bulletin module on the frontpage (module ID 228).

1. when I set featured items to “show” an article is being displayed there that has already been moved elsewhere and is even unpublished (the one called “APK aktie”, see image)

2. the featured items flipbox for ja bulletin also doesn’t work correctly. If I select “show featured items only” it keeps showing old items even though there are newer ones and it’s set to show recently published first.

3. if the item hasn’t been added to any menu, the article will load within the frontpage layout. For example: http://www.hooftman.nl/100-acties/224-maandaanbieding-beschermbak-bagageruimte

Probably not to do with JA bulletin itself, but how to change the default view for this? I don’t want every page that’s not in a menu to look like the front page.

1. Screen-Shot-2014-12-09-at-11.49.37-AM
    Ninja Lead Moderator

#1 and #2 are regarding cache page on your site. After making changes the configuration setting from JA Bulletin module and cache from System -> Clear Cache. I see your site is working

#3: In Joomla, if you want to view article individually, that article must be assigned to a menu item. Pls create a new menu item (or use an existing one) and assign article (or category that article belongs to) to this new menu item and also make sure that you don’t assign any module to this menu item.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum