Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi, i’m having some problems with this template.
    I installed the quickstart package on my local server and graphically works well, but when i try to change something on the administration panel the database is correctly modified, but the changes doesn’t appears on the site.
    Please help.
    thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@webahead 310748 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi, i’m having some problems with this template.
    I installed the quickstart package on my local server and graphically works well, but when i try to change something on the administration panel the database is correctly modified, but the changes doesn’t appears on the site.
    Please help.
    thanks.</blockquote>
    Often times, clearing your JAT3 cache – as well as your browser cache – will serve to “kick start” applied changes into effect.

webahead Friend

thanks, it works, but i have to clean t3’s cache every time i make some changes.
    Is it normal?

p.s. If everyone were like you, there would be no need for batman 😀

TomC Moderator

<em>@webahead 310752 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks, it works, but i have to clean t3’s cache every time i make some changes.
    Is it normal?</blockquote>
    It’s not likely necessary every time – but it is a good idea to clear the JAT3 cache every so often while you’re making changes … especially if/when things get plugged up – as in your situation.

webaheadp.s. If everyone were like you, there would be no need for batman 😀

And yet, I get a hot-head like this who want to lynch me – go figure. :p

Oh well … can’t please all the people all the time. 😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum