Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Is is possible you could install for me please

djmarkus Friend

There was an error uploading this file to the server

pritam Friend

Hello djmarkus ,

Can you please clarify that what and which version you want to install . Please send your site url and admin access via PM so that we can help you better.

pallavi_t Friend

Hi djmarkus,

I have installed quickstart in jatravel folder using your ftp and have backed up database and installed new joomla tables in the same database as before and still I could not see the frontpage.But in admin panel, I did not see any errors and warnings.
    I also tried to reproduce this issue on my local server using the same quickstart but the installation worked as it should, showing me the site as it looks in the template demo.
    So, this may be occurring due to some server settings. To check this, could you please try to install a normal joomla package and see if you get the same error on frontpage or it works fine and let me know whatever result you get. If the same issue occurs, please check this issue with your hosting provider, if the joomlainstallation works fine then let me know so that i can ask JA development team to check the issue.

Regards,
    Pallavi

djmarkus Friend

could you give me an update please. Just wondering thats all did you login yet with what I gave ya

I am going to give you a different login ok

djmarkus Friend

Why is taking so long to get any help. I want to run my business been 2 days now and no help, I sent a support ticket no answer, are we open for help or not

pallavi_t Friend

Hi djmarkus,

I am not sure if you have read my previous reply.
    If you have read my reply then please tell me if you have followed the steps I have asked for.
    After you have done what I have asked,please let me know the result.

Regards,
    Pallavi

djmarkus Friend

Solved thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  djmarkus 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum