Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

It?s not working the magic theme to change the background color of the main menu from blue to white, why can it be?, the link is http://www.lastunasdehuachipa.com

thanks

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path –> /templates/ja_charity/local/css/themes/eathisa/template.css
    at line 3672, you should see the following:

.t3-header {
    background: #1b3a70 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    color: #ffffff;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    padding-top: 5px;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 99;
    }

If you want the header section to be white, then modify as follows:

.t3-header {
    background: #ffffff none repeat scroll 0 0;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    padding-top: 5px;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 99;
    }

Mind you, you will also need to modify the color of the menu items, or else you will not see them against the white background.

titorus Friend

you right, thanks TomC, How can i change colour of menu items especially in hover position?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@titorus 487462 wrote:</em><blockquote>you right, thanks TomC, How can i change colour of menu items especially in hover position?</blockquote>

This way will help you to check the css style in hover action

Open templates/ja_charity/local/css/themes/eathisa/template.css file and change color highlighted below to your desired color

Line 1102

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .open > a,
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .open > a:hover,
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .open > a:focus {
    background-color: transparent;
    color: #ffffff ;
    }

titorus Friend

i tried change black color, but doesn`t work, the problem is that menu item pushed is white and you can`t see it.

titorus Friend

i tried change black color, but doesn`t work, the problem is that menu item pushed is white and you can`t see it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@titorus 488208 wrote:</em><blockquote>i tried change black color, but doesn`t work, the problem is that menu item pushed is white and you can`t see it.</blockquote>

Maybe your site was cached, I checked your site at my end and saw it’s working fine

titorus Friend

In the selected page, the letters are white and can not be seen, how can I put them black?

titorus Friend

In the selected page, the letters are white and can not be seen, how can I put them black?

TomC Moderator

<em>@titorus 488582 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the selected page, the letters are white and can not be seen, how can I put them black?</blockquote>

Within file path —> /templates/ja_charity/local/css/themes/eathisa/megamenu.css
    at line 332, you should see the following:

.t3-megamenu > .navbar-nav > li.current > a::before, .t3-megamenu > .navbar-nav > li.active > a::before, .t3-megamenu > .navbar-nav > li.open > a::before {
    }

Modify the color code to whatever color code you wish.

Hope That Helps

TomC Moderator

<em>@titorus 488582 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the selected page, the letters are white and can not be seen, how can I put them black?</blockquote>

Within file path —> /templates/ja_charity/local/css/themes/eathisa/megamenu.css
    at line 332, you should see the following:

.t3-megamenu > .navbar-nav > li.current > a::before, .t3-megamenu > .navbar-nav > li.active > a::before, .t3-megamenu > .navbar-nav > li.open > a::before {
    }

Modify the color code to whatever color code you wish.

Hope That Helps

titorus Friend

On line 332 I get other information, attached file.

titorus Friend

On line 332 I get other information, attached file.

TomC Moderator

<em>@titorus 488597 wrote:</em><blockquote>On line 332 I get other information, attached file.

</blockquote>

Sorry … Try Line 1066

(same steps as previously recommended)

TomC Moderator

<em>@titorus 488597 wrote:</em><blockquote>On line 332 I get other information, attached file.

</blockquote>

Sorry … Try Line 1066

(same steps as previously recommended)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum