Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Let’s broadcast the news…

http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_opal/

questbg Friend

Very nice, but perhaps a delay of another hour or two to correct front page spelling would have been better? 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

I like it, it is something unique and own, nothing copied or adapted, it can be used for showy sites and also for those sites that people like as discreet, local soccer teams and so on.

God job, it has it’s own style and that makes is very good! It sets the essence of a sports site into the perspective of the viewer, meaning it is a design made for sports people who make the sports themselves, not only a fan site template but what I really like, it is touchable and not some untouchable Major League Sports template but something for common people that do not need to play, except it is the sports they exercise and present with this template online.

questbg Friend

<em>@questbg 117263 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very nice, but perhaps a delay of another hour or two to correct front page spelling would have been better? 🙂

</blockquote>

And, just maybe I’m been picky, but PLEASE get the menus right before you launch:

OK. I was never good at Maths, but that sure as hell is more than 5 Styles 🙂

I think for a professional Template designer releasing a ‘Finished’ template like this is very poor. I understand you have much to do with Magento, etc., but this is not really good enough.

If you would like to have this input prior to release, why not let a few of us ‘Developer Members’ see the template throughout it’s production phase and advise.

Sometimes it’s easier for native English speakers to spot these things, and of course, we would do it free of charge and this would enhance your reputation when the Template is released correctly.

Just my twopenneth and trying to help.

Chris

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Nice template. I love it. As Chris said, spelling errors.

Hung Dinh Friend

questbg;117267And, just maybe I’m been picky, but PLEASE get the menus right before you launch:

OK. I was never good at Maths, but that sure as hell is more than 5 Styles 🙂

I think for a professional Template designer releasing a ‘Finished’ template like this is very poor. I understand you have much to do with Magento, etc., but this is not really good enough.

If you would like to have this input prior to release, why not let a few of us ‘Developer Members’ see the template throughout it’s production phase and advise.

Sometimes it’s easier for native English speakers to spot these things, and of course, we would do it free of charge and this would enhance your reputation when the Template is released correctly.

Just my twopenneth and trying to help.

Chris

Thanks Chris,
    It is still 5 styles. We want to be humble because there are only 5 based themes and each one have 2 versions (with impressive background or with lightweight plain color)

Thank for the spelling remind, I was thinking it is a “Lorem Ipsum ” 🙂

questbg Friend

Thanks Hung Dinh

<em>@Hung Dinh 117274 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank for the spelling remind, I was thinking it is a “Lorem Ipsum ” :)</blockquote>

Ah, always much easier with those articles! 🙂

Hope you can fix the spelling, shame to spoil such a nice template with a few basic errors!

Best Regards
    Chris

jsliao Friend

nice! thanks

damian Friend

Really cool, Thanks.

Ahh finally i got template what i want

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Sweet!!!! Thanks, Hung!
    jb

we2solutions Friend

JA Show Bigins….Cool nicely done.thanks Hung …:)

TomC Moderator

<em>@damian 117285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Really cool, Thanks.

Ahh finally i got template what i want</blockquote>
    A great comment !!!

I think this is a VERY versatile template – as i mentioned in another thread, not only is this great for sports,
    but I can easily see it applied to music, politics, a community/city portal, books, travel, etc.

melron Friend

Because Opal I need to “expand” my membership 🙂

thatcomputerdude Friend

Am I retarded or are the downloads missing for this template right now?

we2solutions Friend

<em>@thatcomputerdude 117369 wrote:</em><blockquote>Am I retarded or are the downloads missing for this template right now?</blockquote>

Hi thatcomputerdude,

i can log on to my account and download 🙂 it seems ok..

JA Opal for Joomla 1.5 : Quick start included Joomla! 1.5.9 + Template, Extensions installation packages (11.37 MB)

that’s the only file it had in this moment.

thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  we2solutions 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum