Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hey there. I want to display a tab like on the travel demo site on typogrphy.
    I ve managed to get the tab like on the demo. The article title is also displayed perfect.
    but
    the loading wheel is spinning all the time and no article is displayed on the content side???

whats wrong?

instantinlaw Friend

Hello,
    Do you have a live site URL we can look at?
    Thanks

dukeha Friend

hi instantinlaw, thank you for the quick reply

i am sorry, right now the server is not online. :((
    I did test the same page with firefox and it works, but when I load the same page with internet explorer 9 the above mentioned problem apears.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Dukeha,

I could not find any paid membership using your email/name.

As JA Travel template is our commercial product and our technical assistance is available for paid membership so please go head to buy our membership for legal usage and getting help on this.

Thanks.

dukeha Friend

hello ja dev,
    I am using joomla legal. This template was bought buy the owner of the page. I only logged in with my nick and email to get help on this problem. I am doing the maintance of the site.
    thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@dukeha 249844 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello ja dev,
    I am using joomla legal. This template was bought buy the owner of the page. I only logged in with my nick and email to get help on this problem. I am doing the maintance of the site.
    thanks.</blockquote>
    JA Travel template is a JoomlART commercial product and technical assistance is available for paid membership.
    The paid member/owner must be the one to log in/request technical assistance.

instantinlaw Friend

People pay good money to be members of JA and unlicensed users generally don’t get technical help for commercial templates here. If you are in fact using an unlicensed copy of a JA template it is very easy for JA to track down your site and report you to your host, as well as other legal proceedings. If you are planning on using one of JA’s templates and it is not licensed you are really only creating problems for yourself.

If you are in fact using a leagl copy of one of the JA templates I believe the registered member can add you as an authorized user which will enable you to access the paid members forum where you can get all the help you need. This may only work with a dev membership though.

If you really are working on a licensed copy of a JA template, get the member’s login info and ether login with that.

We also request a live site URL and other info because we in most cases can’t help you without being able to see what the problem is. When you get the licensed login info or have the licensed member add you as an authorized user, PM me and I’ll be more than happy to help you out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum