Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi,

my antivirus does not let me download the j32 quickstart becuase of a virus.

Can you please run a virus scan?

tnx

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@tamirzzz2 422276 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi,

tnx</blockquote>
    HI @tamirzzz2
    can you share the antivirus name and virus details here. it will help us for further investigation.
    Thank You

tamirzzz2 Friend

hi, i am mot sure. the Chrome does not let me download and it does not say anything in addition to it was failed because of a virus scan

tnx

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@tamirzzz2 422360 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi, i am mot sure. the Chrome does not let me download and it does not say anything in addition to it was failed because of a virus scan

tnx</blockquote>

Please try againin different browser and download it. i have not seen any error on my side in chrome.
    if you faced it again take a printscreen and post here .

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tamirzzz2 422276 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi,

tnx</blockquote>

I just downloaded quickstart package and run with them for testing but I could not find the problem as you mentioned. Please try to download them again J3.2 and J2.5.

tamirzzz2 Friend

Hi, Itried with FF and it works. Must have been Chrome setings or whatsoever.

Tnx:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tamirzzz2 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum